Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Ten

First of all, a big hello to all my new followers from the Blog Hop!!! Thank you all for joining.

After my little Thanksgiving hiatus, away from the computer, I am feeling renewed and refreshed! I had such a fabulous time with my family. Once I get the photos uploaded, I can share it with you!

But for now, it's time for the Tuesday Ten roundup, again! I have to admit, this is usually my favourite post of the week. It gives me an excuse to sit on Pinterest for a good while!
This week I decided to share with you, some of my favourite fall fashions! Pinterest is fantastic if you're looking for some style inspiration. The possibilities are endless!

1. One of the best things about fall is sweaters! And this combination of grey and red can carry you right into the winter months.
2. The next best thing about fall fashion? Boots!

3. And, you've gotta love the scarves!

4. I love the little, hidden bird detail on this bag.


                                    

5. The Burberry scarf says it all.



6. Stripes always make me happy :)


7. I'm normally not one for leather jackets, but this is just cute all around!



8. This zebra print/orange combo is awesome.


9. I never feel like I can pull off a hat like this, but it really is adorable.


10. Hehe, I love how even the drink coordinates with this last outfit.
*********
Now, are you itching to do some fall shopping? I sure am!

I'm linking up this week, with Miss Mommy's Tuesday Ten! Go on over, and check it out!


Wishing you all a fantastic week!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...