Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Wreath

So, I made this a while ago, and have been wanting to share a "tutorial" with you, but it was just SO simple that a tutorial would be silly. So, I'll share the project itself with you, and maybe you will find some inspiration from it.

Behold, the first wreath of the season.

It's literally just a wreath form, wrapped with TONS of rafia. I picked up these cute leaves from Michaels, and hot glued them on, then tied a ribbon on for hanging. Voila! A simple little project, but it brings the harvest feeling to my entryway, and I'm loving it.

Looks like another rainy day, here. We turned our heat on yesterday, for the first time.

Happy Monday, everyone! Hope you had a great weekend.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...