Thursday, October 6, 2011

{Blog Hop}

Some bloggy mamas that I have been following have started a monthly "Blog Hop". Basically, a bunch of bloggy's link up, we visit each one, commenting on posts, following each other, etc. Being that I am brand new to blogging, I thought this was a fantastic idea - all aboard!

Hop on over to Miss Mommy's blog to check out the blog hop, yourself.


***
For those of you visiting my blog for the first time, Welcome!! Have a look around for some tasty recipes, and fun ideas. Like I said, I've only been blogging regularly for about a month now, but I have so many great ideas in store, so please come back often! Feel free to leave some comment love, and check out My Facebook Page, and "Like It". Once I reach 100 "Likes" I have a super awesome giveaway in store - I am so excited about it!

Happy Thursday! I'll be back later with a delicious recipe for Banana Oat Muffins, and hopefully with another fall craft I am working on.
Xo.

9 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you through the blog hop! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! following you through the blog hop! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Thank YOU for participating in the hop!! I'm following you now and really excited to get into your archives for sone yummy recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following through the blog hop im also new to blogging too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Blog world :) We started "our" blog in May and we are still "beginners" ;)

    Found you thru Miss Mommy’s Blog hop! I’m your newest follower! Sorry just passing thru, but can’t wait to sit down and look around!

    Have a great day!!

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blog land!! :) I'm a new follower from Miss Mommy's Tag-Along Thursday Blog Hop! I love the little pumpkin beanie below! Looking forward to reading your blog! :) xo, Reannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww thanks for posting about the hop :)
    Love your blog btw!
    Katie
    Punkin Heads and Dooda Loos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday blog hop! Welcome to the blogging world! I am following your lovely blog, can't wait to see more! Em

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much fun is this blog hop?!! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...