Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday Ten

So, I had been sharing my top 10 Pinterest finds, from different categories, with you on Thursday's Pinboard. But, a blog I read, Miss Mommy, hosts a linky party every Tuesday called Tuesday 10. I wanted to join in the fun, so I'm going to switch my Pinterest day to Tuesdays.

This week, I want to share my most favorite bedroom designs. Now that the kitchen is done (Post about that coming soon!), we're moving onto the bedroom. What better place to find inspiration, than Pinterest?!

I'm pretty dead set on a yellow, gray and white color scheme.

1. I love the carpet, and the window coverings, here.



2. I would probably never be brave enough to do something so bold...but I really LOVE it.


3. Love everything about this.




4. These tone on tone, horizontal stripes are stunning.

5. Without the ceiling fan, it'd be perfect.


5. Love the mirrors, and the striped bench.



7. This is just so clean and crisp...I imagine such a peaceful sleep in this room.


8. I have a fetish for pillows! And, the stenciling is divine!





9.  I really, really wish we had space for this adorable sitting area. And, a fireplace to go with it. Talk about dreamy.



10. Lastly, this bathroom. We don't actually have an en suite...but if we did, it would look like this.

Linking up to Miss Mommy!


(Can anyone help me figure out how to make my own button??? :)

********
Also for tonight, I wanted to share with you the "21 Days to Getting Organized" Challenge, from A Bowl Full of Lemons! I am going to be starting this very soon, and would love for some of you to join me. We can share our progress with each other, and encourage each other to keep going. I know my house could use a serious organizational overhaul! And, I know I can't be alone.




I'm thinking about starting this Friday, and hoping at least 3 people will join me! Leave me a comment, and let me know you're interested.

*****
Happy Tuesday, everyone!
xo

1 comment:

  1. It’s extremely important to protect your laminate kitchen countertops after a round of home improvement by using cutting boards, trivets and place mats while working in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...