Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday's Pinboard.

Three letters for you....D. I. Y.

Pinterest has about a gazillion do-it-yourself projects that I swoon over each day. I don't think I could physically make all the DIY projects I'd like to, within my lifetime...but hey, at least it will keep me busy ;-)

Here are some of my faves:

1. Bowl made from rolled up magazine pages

2. Table made from an old pallet



3. Flower headbands...just so, so sweet!


4. Little helper stand - I've always wanted one on these for the kids!


5. Glitter Yarn Ornaments


6. Mobile made from paint chips.


7. Produce bags from old T-shirts




8. Fabric wrapped styrofoam = beautiful wall art.


9. Flower Pillows


10. Paper Flowers



Happy Pinning!!
xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...