Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday's Pinboard.

During my little blogging hiatus, I have discovered a new love.

Pinterest.

Seriously, if you have not yet unearthed the amazing world if pinning, let me tell you, you are missing out.
Pinterest is another social networking site, but instead of connecting through words, you connect through pictures and links. Each user has unlimited "Boards", which are basically categorized bulletin boards, that you "pin" photos of favorite links to - things you'd like to make one day, recipes, places you'd like to visit, words to live by, photography you love....anything! Not only has Pinterest cleared up my "Favorites" folder on my computer, but I'm now sharing all my nifty finds with my friends and followers. (You can follow anyone who's pins interest you - follow me! http://pinterest.com/amandaschnarr/ )

So, in honor of my newest addiction, I'd like to dedicate Thursday's to Pinterest, and share my favorite pins from the week with you!
(The pictures are linked to my Pinrerest board - to see the original source of the link, just click on the picture from my board)

***************
This week's pins have been all about fall. If you know me, you know it's my favorite season, and I couldn't be more excited about the few, drying leaves I've noticed drifting to the ground, or the cool evenings that have us wrapping cozy sweaters around us. I can't wait for comforting harvest meals, pumpkin spice lattes, and all the cute outfits that come with the season!

1. Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes.


2. Felted Acorns - I really need to learn how to make these little guys. Really.

3. Pumpkin Bread Pudding - are you drooling yet?

4. This adorable Felt Flower Headband (Great tutorial from Joy Is At Home)

5. Boots, Scarves, and Sweaters - need I say more?


6. Owl Necklace. Must. Have.




7.  Welcome Pumpkins - Simple, yet so perfect.


8. Chocolate Spiderweb Pie


9. The Thankful Tree.


10.  Wheat Wreath Tutorial


There you have it, your first taste of "Thursday's Pinboard". It's something you can look forward to every week. Are you on Pinterest? Send me a link, I'd love to follow you! Want an invitation? Just ask!

Now tell me, what's your favorite thing about Fall??

Happy Thursday, friends!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...