Sunday, April 3, 2011

This and That.


Do you hear that? Listen closely. It's the sweet sound of silence, calmness, and nothingness. Isn't it divine?! To be honest, I'm not sure what to do with myself!


(something along these lines sounds nice?)

Of course, there's the post party disaster that needs cleaning, but it feels SO good to just leave it for a while. Do you know why I can leave it for a while? Because our open house sign has a big, red, CANCELLED sticker on it. Why would it be cancelled? Well, because we got an offer last week!! It was a GREAT offer, and we are so happy with it. We're trying not to jump up and down quite yet, as they still need to get their financing in place, and have a home inspection done. The financing I'm not worried about, because most people are smart enough to shop for a home in the price range that they've already been pre-approved for. But, the home inspection is a little nerve wracking. This is an old house, after all, and their could be some downfalls to that. Although, with that being said, we bought it 5 years ago, and our home inspection at that time didn't raise any major red flags for us. So, hopefully not too much can go wrong in 5 years! The roof is newer, all the plumbing and electrical have been updated, and I *think* the furnace is fairly new. As long as there are no cracks in the foundation, we should be good! But, it's still nerve wracking, and I won't sleep well until it's over. (Good thing it's being done tomorrow afternoon!)

So, please keep your fingers crossed for us! We'll know indefinitely, by Friday at the very latest. And, as soon as they wave their conditions, and the sale is firm, that means WE can wave the last condition on the home we are buying (the condition of selling our own house), and it will all be OFFICIAL! Eeeeep!



Jaxson is completely overwhelmed with all of his new toys, and has been walking around the house with arms full of trucks, because he can't decide which one to play with. There are tons of goodies left over, and at this rate, I'm going to catch up on all the weight I hadn't been gaining throughout this pregnancy.



Oh, and totally off topic, but last week, baby girl had the hiccups for the first time! *Melt my heart* Jaxson used to get them, in utero, allllll the time. It gave me a good opportunity to just sit back, and embrace my pregnancy for a few minutes, and marvel at the little human being growing inside of me - something I don't find nearly enough time to do, these days. It was nice.


Silence - I still hear it. I don't have to clean my house, we don't have to leave, I don't have to make any party decorations, heck, we don't even have to get dressed! This is kind of nice. For now. But, I'm not the kind of person to just sit around and relax, so I know it won't last long. I just need to find something to keep myself busy. Soon enough, it will be packing, but not quite yet. Maybe I can make some sweet little baby things. Or, plan an Easter party for little friends.


Life is good, and we are feeling blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...