Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring is in the air!

Ah, another sweet glimpse of spring was had today. We walked, and ran, and blew bubbles, and drew pictures with sidewalk chalk - heaven! It just feels SO good to be out soaking up the warm sun!! I will be even happier when we get to ditch the jackets, and boots, but for now, this is exactly what the doctor ordered.



As promised, here's a little peek at some things I've picked up for baby girl. The white dress in the last picture will most likely be for her Christening in September. *Swoon*
It's so much fun shopping for a little princess!









Off to dreamland for me. I'm looking forward to a lazy morning tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Cute clothes!! and I LOVE that shadow photo!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...