Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's almost here!

The big Birthday party is almost here! If you could see me in my spastic, birthday prep frenzy, you might think I was preparing for the Pope to come visit. But, what can I say? I freaking LOVE party planning, and since I'm not doing it as a career right now, I squeeze every last drop of party planning goodness out of our own parties, as I can.





Here's a little sneak peek.




The party is not until Saturday, but my little (Big) boy will be 2 in just two days. *sneef* I've been busy cleaning off memory cards, and charging batteries, because you know my camera will be flashing every 5 seconds, trying to capture every last detail of my boys big day.



Well, back to the grind, here! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...