Sunday, March 13, 2011

Here, but barely.

I think I'm in a hazy state of half-assed consciousness as I write this...I'm so exhausted I can barely see straight. We worked around the clock all weekend, with some much appreciated help from Trevor's parents. We got SO much done....but not quite everything :( Things are really shaping up, though, and we're SO close to being ready to finally go up for sale. SO close!!! Unfortunately, Trev got called out of town for work at the last minute, and will be gone until Wednesday or Thursday...so that really puts a halt to things. Taking care of the kids by myself is hard enough, without trying to finish house renos! I'm not exactly talented enough to grout tiles in between diaper changes. I am, however, very tempted to hire a contractor to come in and finish up all the little jobs.

On a happier note, I bought some super cute clothes for baby girl today. When I'm feeling alive again, I will post some pics. For now, my freshly laundered sheets are calling my name for baby snuggles, a hot cup of a tea, and maybe a good book.

Goodnight, all!

P.S.
House hunt continues tomorrow. Monday is usually a good day for new listings, because everyone was busy on the weekend getting the house all ready to go (And obviously, more successful than us!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...